The GemTac® Minis are the perfect glue for lots of small projects. Sold in a pack of 6 of mini tubes, each tube is .17 ounces. Use a tube for a project and don't worry about it drying out before your next use! GemTac glue can be used to glue a variety of different items, but it's best for adhering rhinestones to fabric. An industry favorite!
- It will not erode the foiling on the back of the rhinestone.
- It is permanent, water based, non-toxic and washable!
Helpful Hints About using Gem-Tac:
- Poke a hole in the applicator tip with a large paper clip to release a more precise line of glue. To cover large surfaces, snip tip near top.
- Easily cleaned with water when wet. Remove dried Gem-Tac from clothing by dry cleaning.
- Requires only a small amount to really hold. Position item gently, to prevent oozing or soaking through (don't press hard).
- Gem-Tac's unique formula actually gets stronger when exposed to heat from a dryer.