- Are you a designer or manufacturer who uses Swarovski crystals in your designs?
- Would you like to have your products clearly identified to the end consumer as being made with Swarovski crystals?
If you answered YES
to these questions,
learn how you can become part of the Ingredient Branding Program with Swarovski...
is the premium brand for the finest crystal embellishments since 1895.
As a partner with Swarovski not only will you manufacture products with
quality crystal, you can add value to your designs and brand through
Swarovski's Ingredient Branding Program.
3 Reasons to become an ingredient Branding Partner
- Increase your profit margins and turnover
- Strengthen your brand and benefit from positive associations
- Receive exclusive communication support to market your products
Increase your Profit Margins and Turnover
- Associating your name with a known and trusted global brand allows you to leverage your customer's preference for items embellished with Swarovski crystals, thereby enabling you to achieve premium pricing and drive up demand for your own products.
- Industry research has shown that consumers are
willing to pay approximately
44% more (varies by industry) for items made with Swarovski crystals!
Strengthen Your Brand and Benefit From Positive Associations
Swarovski crystals distinguish your brand from
your competitors, associate you with one of the top luxury brands in the world,
and builds customer confidence and trust in your products.
- You will be able to attach a tag or a sticker to your products that contains the Swarovski seal (including a hologram effect) and a tracking # that customers can use to verify the tag is legitimate (example shown below):
Receive Exclusive Communication Support To Market Your Products
- A broad range of merchandising tools is offered to Ingredient Branding Partners putting your product in the spotlight at the point-of-sale (POS).
- By integrating business partner brands with Swarovski's highly effective communication platforms, specially selected partners may have the opportunity to generate greater awareness of their brand by being featured in some of Swarovski's communications either in social media or advertising.(Please note that is up to Swarovski's discretion and is not guaranteed simply by being an Ingredient Branding Partner.)
- Opportunity to be included in Swarovski's online Fashion Destination platform www.crystals-from-swarovski.com. This will offer additional market exposure to Ingredient Branding Partners where consumers can learn more about your brand and a "Buy Now" button connecting them to your website to purchase your products.
- Ingredient Branding Partners will receive expert
advice on the most effective way to communicate the use of Swarovski crystals
in your product.
Who Is Eligible To Become An Ingredient Branding Partner
- Companies or brands who manufacture a high end,
finished product for the end consumer using Swarovski crystals.
- You must manufacture your entire product (For example,
if you embellish shoes with Swarovski crystal stones, your must manufacture
your own shoes or use a generic. You
cannot crystallize a Christian Louboutin shoe and meet the eligibility
- Your products do not contain any "competitive
product" (other brands of crystal). Complementary products are ok.
- You must have an established brand with a clear
and controlled distribution channel.
How To Become An
Ingredient Branding Partner
For more information and/or a submission form, please contact Alisa Mandel Nogen at email@example.com or 1-800-BEADS-NY.
We will be happy to answer any additional questions you may have and go over the application process with you to maximize your chances for approval. Please note, you will have to submit samples of your products to Swarovski along with your submission form for review.
If your company is based outside of the United States or Canada, please contact the respective Swarovski office in your country for more information or a submission form.
For more information, you may download a pdf brochure here:
Swarovski Ingredient Branding Brochure
IMPORTANT: Please note - Swarovski makes the final decision on who is approved to be an Ingredient Branding Partner. HARMAN's involvement is limited to facilitating the process between our customers and Swarovski.